Merry Merry and Happy Happy from Dick Whittington and yours truly!

We've been a bit busy this month due to a very busy semester (even busier than normal) so I'm a bit tardy with my postings. I've several stories in the queue, plus the annual year in review is coming up very soon, after I turn in my final grades. Of note, grades were officially due on Christmas Eve, but I've been given a reprieve. I suppose that passes as a Christmas gift. Once again, I digress.

 

Regular readers of this blog know I'm a true fan of "Sweet" Dick Whittington (OK, I'm a fanboy), the most inventive of those who've graced the local airwaves. A few years ago, his creative soul came up with the idea of what would happen if someone were to actually receive all of the gifts listed in the "Twelve Days of Christmas." Hear the lunacy here.

I've said it many times, but especially now, please stay safe and sane as you enjoy this holiday season. Looking forward to your readership in 2022!

ayodaradio@gmail.com

https://knowyourmeme.com/photos/1672478-wholesome-emes




Comments

  1. Here is a recently posted link; it is an interview by Kim Loman, daughter of Al Loman of Loman and Barkley, and Sweet Dick talking about her dad and the comedy team that was so prevelant on radio for so many years. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qp1ESXquviE

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Breaking news: Don Barrett in his own words

So what happened at KFI?

Bulletin: Layoffs at KNX